Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default OT Telegraph Global warming.

harryagain wrote:

"Nightjar" wrote in message

Do try to get your attributions right. I only mentioned the
Antarctic. However, if you look at this year's figures, instead
of last year's that you quote, you will see that Terry Fields
was correct:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-29-year.html

Daily Mail? Riiiight. You believe journalists?

Are you sayng the satellite photos have been faked?

Was it the DM that published the wrong figure for sea ice, then
quietly covered it up? Or was it the source of *your* information,
namely NSIDC?

If you're going to shoot the messenger, make sure your own one is
squeaky clean.

This year is 2013 unless you are in a time warp. Even then one
year would be just a blip.

Like we've just had 15 years of blips of no global warming?

--
Terry Fields