nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Smith View Post
Since it seems you can't depend on consistency in washer size and
shape with P-Traps made by different manufacturers - I've had some
1 1/2" parts that didn't fit well with others - this might be my
preference if I had as many to maintain as you do.
http://www.amazon.com/Fernco-Inc-PFT...pr_product_top
Yes, I've seen those flexible rubber P-traps, but I can't say I was ever impressed with them. They always struck me as a half-a$$ed fix for those chrome plated bathroom sink P-traps that always corroded. I had 21 of those chrome plated P-traps in my building when I first bought it, and I've replaced them all with ABS. Chrome plated P-traps are a nuisance because the metal is paper thin when they're new, and it just gets thinner as it corrodes from there.