Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Follow-up on eye exercises

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:03:53 -0700, Mike wrote:

...snip...

That may be, but it is no more damaging than the OP assertion that
glasses are totally unnecessary and all you need are exercises.

I am extremely near sighted. I've done the exercises and worn the patch
to no avail. If the OP thinks it worked for him, then it did. I know
it didn't work for me.

ah, a breath of sanity. A well stated observation. Seems the only truth we
can get from this thread is that vision is complicated.

Curious. Does 'time of day' affect how well your vision works, or is it
constant? Or, food? Like after eating such and such, I have blurry vision.