Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joeljcarver@aol.com is offline

Default Usenet on life support

.... For most of this year, the wreck has been the only one with any traffic. And even it has gone from almost

100 posts a day down to 15 or 20.

The woodworking content has gotten even less. ....

It's been an unfortunate, steady deterioration of this group. At one time we had a full array of accomplished woodworkers who were happy to share expertise and information.

To me, the abundance of off-topic posts is a part of the present situation. I guess there's no way to eliminate political bull**** sessions and those lame attempts at humor. Well, sadly, I guess nothing lasts forever, and the prime saving grace is Rob's weekly quiz.