Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Using Telephone wire for Electric Range

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:12:32 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

On Monday, November 18, 2013 8:20:03 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
I spent just about all day at the emergency intake at the Miseracordia

Hospital here in Winnipeg. When I finally got in to see a doctor, he

gave me some great advice. He told me to try to remember the number on

the ball. That way, if I pooped one out, I could tell if it was mine.

The guy is smart. I never would have thought of that.

I went to the same guy. I'd been to several doctors with my stabbing eye pains after drinking coffee. I thought it must be some kind of allergy they could treat.

They all told me the same thing, if coffee bothers you don't drink it. Well, doh, but I like coffee.

But not the Winnipeg guy. That dude was SMART! He told me just take the spoon out of the cup.

....we had a guy that kept making constant sick-call, trying to get to
a female PA-C. He was complaining, one day about his constant
erection.

Thresa called in Walt ( a big guy) . Walt gloved up, made the guy
bend over the exam table and did a digital intrusion.

It must have cured the guy as he stopped going to sick-call everyday.
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory