Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Using Telephone wire for Electric Range

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:21:08 -0700, "WW"
wrote:

Any one here using Outlook Express? Can you tell me how to plonk people like
the OP on this topic. So I won't see them again. WW

I am not familiar with OE, but his message headers are a dead giveaway
when he trolls and nym-shifts. This is Home Guy from Canada. Just
here to start some ****.

If OE can display his headers, just ignore him. Look for two things:

He cannot hide, and people can see him. He also uses Netscape
Navigator on a Windows 98 system.

He hates America, but when he wants to fix "trailer home"; where does
he come for advice -- to the Americans.

(Hey Home Guy, go **** yourself. Click!)

--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory