Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Using Telephone wire for Electric Range

RobertMacy wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:04:25 -0700, Doug Miller
wrote:

...snip....

You're about four and a half months too early for this post. April 1st
is over that way ----.

How many postings has this thread gotten? This thread has been one of the
most successful trollings I've ever seen!

I wouldn't label this as a successful troll because no one took the OP
seriously, there is no discord, no arguments, no upset members of this
group.

It doesn't fit the definition of a successful troll since the vast majority
of the responses are in jest. A real troll must be a deliberate act to ****
people off or, at a minimum, believable enough for people to respond
seriously, even if they don't get mad.

This one was way too obvious for anyone to think it was a real question.