nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Really, the problem is that kids, even toddlers, are smart, and quickly find ways to get at what they want.

Perhaps the best solution would be for parents with young children at home not to use detergent pods. When I first saw one of those things, I wasn't sure what it was, but it definitely looked both attractive and tasty, and parents of young children should realize these things will look attractive and tasty to their children too. If they doubt their ability to keep it out of the reach of their children, then the best thing is for them not to buy it in the first place.