Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 12 volt lithium battery drill/impact driver- recommendations?

Leon wrote:

Can you name a UPS that will actually do what you said, signal to shut
down the satellite receiver/DVR? I don't know of any satellite DVR's
that actually communicate with a UPS to power down.

No - I can't. I don't know that DVR's can receive a signal from a UPS. I
was (maybe mistakenly) speaking of how a UPS typically associates with a
computer. Most provide a signalling for low battery to allow for the
computer to shutdown.

Another case of
people not knowing or caring enough to really understand, and simply
buying blind eye, wishful confidence.

I think you may be FOS.

What? Me?

--