Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - phone marketers

On 11/18/2013 4:55 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:36:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I could hear the guy choking back a laugh, but he pressed forward, so I
did too. He gave me a price and I agreed. Then he had to figure out how
to get paid. Nope, I don't have a credit card, it is maxed out and
late. Nope, no checking account. Can you stop by on pay day and I'll
give you cash, half now, half next week?

That's good!

I should ask him to describe the three wires coming
into my power box. Tell me about phase, and such.

Kept this list going for weeks.

--
..
Christopher A. Young