Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default OT - phone marketers

On 11/18/2013 12:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 11/18/2013 12:46 PM, WW wrote:
I keep getting calls wanting me to carry extended

warranty on my car. I now tell them I no longer
have a car and they say OK will remove you from
theses calls. It is several different company's
so I will keep this up until calls cease. WW

=============================

I hope they do stop, but I doubt they will.

Sweet jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. . .

Son - these are criminals you're dealing with. As in, they are
knowingly and willfully breaking the law. At the very least, they're
violating the DNC list right and left. Plus, most of these
telemarketers are not legitimate businesses. selling legitimate
products or services. They are scammers out to make a quick buck.

I repeat. These are *criminals*.

So why, why, WHY do you think they'll quit breaking the law if you
just ask them nicely?

Breaking the law is what they do. They're not going to change because
you asked them to please stop doing that.

Don't waste your breath on them. Just hang up.