Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How does the typical mains power connect in the USA anyway?

On Monday, November 18, 2013 2:22:35 AM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
This web page won't put up my posts if they're more than about 10 or 15

lines long.

Danny:

In the following e-mail address, each letter has been replaced with the

letter or symbol to the right of it on a standard Qwerty keyboard.

If you can e-mail me, I'll send you a write-up that answers your

question on what goes on both upstream and downstream of your electrical

panel.

m l r ; r n s u # o ; p d / m r y

Leave out the spaces and type the letters to the left of the ones shown

above to get my correct e-mail address. I put spaces in because if you

type the letters r and n without a space between them, it looks like an

m, and for this to work, the e-mail address you type has to be exactly

correct.

Good grief. What's next, NSA level encryption?