Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default lithium battery cordless tool user question- the charger

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 10:44:15 -0700, Oren wrote:

...snip...

Did you buy the 3-N-1 3drill? Happy?

On my list to buy for around the house.

http://www.amazon.com/Rockwell-RK2515K2-LithiumTech-12-Volt-Impact/dp/B004U4BAI8

Lifetime Free Battery Replacement Rockwell is proud to offer a
lifetime free battery replacement for the 3RILL. Simply register your
tool, and if your battery wears out or fails, Rockwell will replace it
for the life of the tool. Other terms and conditions apply.

Tool: Warranty Limited 2-year

YES! bought it from Rockwell directly [prefer direct contact], bought the
one with all the tools. You can't believe how much wear I've given that
thing already. The second feature [besides the lifetime batteries] was the
SHAPE! it fits perfectly into my hand, light weight, and without the bulky
?? on most of these cordless, I could get into some very tight places.
when that didn't quite work there was the extension and there was the
right angle, ...etc

I've had it break off the head of a rusted/seized screw, can't get much
better than that.