Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Judith Judith is offline

Default Saddo Forger at worrk

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:33:51 +0000, Peter Turtill
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:05:41 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
.. .
I am afraid that I have allowed myself to be manipulated to the extent
that I have filtered out all posts by all versions of Judith. It seems a
shame that I have pandered to the efforts of whoever was forging his/her
posts, but it was just too much noise coming through.

Yep I have done exactly the same!

Yes most of us had long ago. Funny really as I had also dumped GB long
ago too:-)

pete

Perhaps you can explain the quotes from you below:

Oh - bugger - you won't see this message. But anyone who searches for Peter
Turtill will find them :-)

--

"I also require you to make a substantial payment in compensation to me for the great injustice you have caused me
and the expense and health problems you have willingly and maliciously caused me."

I've had sex with 13 14 15 year olds and in this country too not
Bangkok. I see no problem with it personally if they can understand
what their bodies are telling them. It is taken for granted in some
parts of the world I can tell you.
(Peter Turtill 9 September 2005)

Many years ago on a deserted beach in Libya and hungry for sexual
contact I saw 2 girls sun bathing. I tried being friendly but they
were Finnish and according to them gay. They asked me if I would keep
an eye on their camera while they went for a swim. My manhood was
with wrinkles and I took a snap of it with their camera.
(Peter Turtill)