Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Ophelia[_10_] Ophelia[_10_] is offline

Default Saddo Forger at worrk

"Peter Turtill" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 21:23:12 +0000, EricP
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 19:28:12 -0000, "Cash"
wrote:

Judith wrote:
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message ...

"Judith" wrote in message

Please do not assume that any post made by Judith

has been made by me.

There is a real saddo at work in many groups who is forging my email
address
from an Astraweb account.

Just ignore him.

You have lost any credibility that you used to have. It was slim at
the best of times. Best that you just **** off.

Bloody hell, has my 5 year old grandson has started posting here? When
he's
annoyed at something, he does the same as 'Judith' and repeats sentences
and
words verbatim that myself and his grandmother have said to him.

Cash

Probably someone testing a new bot.

Its Anthony Bournes posting as Judith and various other socks trying
to convince everyone to use UKLM which he is seeking to control. He is
so nuts he doesn't realise how paranoid it is to spend his life on
Usenet. Completely nuts.

You said Anthony Bournes WAS Judith???

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/