fsteddie

Default Garage Storage

plastic milk crates screwed to the side of the cabinets
"Mark" wrote in message

Matt wrote:
I need to build a cabinet to store numerous basketballs, rollerblades,
hockey sticks, etc. I have been surfin the garage organizer web sites,
and got some good ideas. I am thinking of building a tall cabinet, two
doors with lots of shelves, slide out drawers, etc. I am not to sure of
how to handle the basketball's. One ball would take up an entire
drawer/shelve. Any ideas? Maybe something attached to the outside of the
carcass? Any ideas on plans?

A shelf with a lip.

Other than that, make the balls smaller.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in

practice
there is.

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,

A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the

suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)