Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Saddo Forger at worrk

In article , Scott M
writes
Judith wrote:

Please do not assume that any post made by Judith .

uk
has been made by me.

There is a real saddo at work in many groups who is forging my email address
from an Astraweb account.

Nobody cares. Not one jot. Honestly. Both of you are rambling
non-entities with obsessive delusions that your (no doubt endless)
typing is worthwhile and widely read with an audience who sagely nods at
your every utterance.

The only interest to be wrung from any of this is from the objective PoV
where we can see just how much your existence entirely depends on these
symbiotic relationships you form with each other.

Mmmmn, nice post :-)

Couldn't agree more.
--
fred