Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free Gas Leak Test and Repair?

On 11/15/2013 6:49 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/15/2013 4:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

My first thought, is that I don't really like the
idea of uninvited people in my home. If I'm the
guy who calls the curtains company, bring em all
in. But someone else decides to come in and test
my pipes, well, not liking that idea.

They didn't "decide to come and test my pipes", they asked for an
appointment.

CY: Well, you sure didn't pick up the phone and
invite them. They approached you.

That's true. I didn't ask for the gas main on my street or the service to
my house to be replaced. They are doing without my permission. I'll show
them. I won't use my gas anymore.

You are still four years old?

--
..