Posted to alt.home.repair
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default shower pan leveling

Inherited a bathroom project. Basement, slab floor, shower pan installed (32in x 32 in) already installed but on a slope. It is about 3\8 in. out of level. My odc prevents me from not correcting this even though it does drain. Three options.
1. Pull pan and level concrete slab.
2. Pull pan and carve away on fiberglass ribs.
3. Pull pan and shim (possibly roof shingles) floor.
All advice appreciated. Note: There is no shower stall yet. Just pan with surrounding studs. Pan has not been affixed to studs.
Ivan Vegvary