Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Shocked!

On 11-15-2013, 01:56, Robert Green wrote:
voltage meter (thanks again, Nate for the referral). I can say with
certainty if a newbie's life depends on reading this sucker correctly the
first time out, he's going to die. Depending on where the dial is set you
can get voltage from a stone. After a while I am getting the hang of it but
it's pretty tricky and is wildly effected by RF emanations. Dimmers, TV's,

That's what I was referring to in one of my posts when I said a similar
tool is not for the untrained. (Didn't use that word, but I'm too lazy
to go back and find it.)

--
Wes Groleau

Change is inevitable.
Liberals need to learn that inevitable" is not a synonym for good."
Conservatives should learn that inevitable" is not a synonym for bad.