Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Nikon Capture.

"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1311142154490.22719@darkstar. example.org...
On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1311141503030.22053@darkstar. example.org...

I just saw something suggesting taking a webcam and
reversing the lens, so it works better for close-up work.

How do you intend to reverse a lens that presumably cannot
be removed from the camera?

I was just glancing at a web page, and it said many of the lenses
screw in place, which certainly was the case of one I took apart.

The camera is already designed for "close ups", so I don't see
how that would help.

I wondered about that, too. But "close up" is relative.

You see, Gareth? He understand what I was I was asking, and gave a clear
answer. Thanks, Michael.