Mike Barnard

Default Replacement for Polystyrene Ceiling Tiles ?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:13:52 +0000, Mike Barnard
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:23:52 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

anything like as good as it does now, but in the very unlikely event of a
fire the dear tenents will at least not be showered with molten polystyrene.

OH YES THEY WILL!

I've been a firefighter for 22 years. These tiles drip molten plastic
all over the shop and are lethal. Also they spread the fire very
quickly. Get rid, now.

Damn, just read the rest of the thread. I thought you were just
covering the tiles, not removing. Soz.