Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Nikon Capture.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, William Sommerwerck wrote:

"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1311141503030.22053@darkstar. example.org...

I just saw something suggesting taking a webcam and
reversing the lens, so it works better for close up work.

How do you intend to reverse a lens that presumably cannot be removed from
the camera?

I wsa just glancing at a webpage, and it said many of the lenses screw in
place, which certainly was the case of one I took apart.

The camera is already designed for "close ups", so I don't see how that would
help.

I wondered about that too. But "close up" is relative.

Michael