Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gareth magennis gareth magennis is offline

Default Nikon Capture.

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message ...

William, you really haven't researched this at all.

Oh, but I did. I asked the direct question as to how one was supposed to
reverse a presumably non-removable lens. All you need have said was that
some
cameras have the lenses mounted with screws that can be removed. The
discussion would have ended amicably at that point.

I assume this is what you are talking about.

http://diybio.org/2009/12/13/webcam-...ks-at-bosslab/

I do not see what connection this has with the subject of the original post.

No William, you researched that link after I had made my post, and now you
are trying to suggest that that was part of your pre-posting research.

William, I believe you are a liar and a fraud.

Gareth.