Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring an Emerson Electric Baseboard

On 11/13/13 6:00 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:58:48 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 11/9/13 6:44 PM, Tiffany wrote:
I bought an old farmhouse & I'm in the process of rewiring. I have looked
everywhere on the unit but can't find if it's 120, 220 or what. I tried
to search online but I'm left with more questions. I'm lost, please help.

How does one know the original posting date of these homeowners hub
questions?is

Sometimes it's listed. Not this time.
I dont reply to any of them. You're likely not talking to anyone, so
why bother! I'd like to find a way to filter them all, so they are
deleted.

I answered one awhile back about pipes under a trailer house.
Others pointed out the thread was years old. Nothing I could find put
the date older than November of this year. The date on the site even
put it in this year. I figured there was something hidden out in plain
sight I was missing. No loss, I was just curious.