Posted to rec.woodworking
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Pop Warner participation down 9.5 percent

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:23:45 -0800, scritch
wrote:

With all the tree-huggers, the animal rights activists, the global
warming proponents, the "it's for the children" hand-wringers and the
government knows best loons doing everything they can to protect us
(read, idiots) from ourselves they have forgotten one major point. The
more they protect us from ourselves the more diluted the gene pool
becomes. The end result will be a new and improved breed of idiots
that will need even more protection.

Leon is totally right unless this wussification is stopped.

Regardless of how "wussified" you think Americans are becoming, the rest
of the industrialized world generally reports as being happier in
general, and they live longer and in better health than we do.

For the sake of argument I'll accept what you say as the truth, even
though I personally don't care how happy the rest of the world is.

We will see how happy they are when we are no longer capable of being
the worlds police because our government has wussified our military to
the point of being fearful of most others while the radical muslims
are free to terrorize these "happy" people at will.