Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pop Warner participation down 9.5 percent

On 11/14/2013 8:38 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:08:01 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Jeez, might as well withdraw from sex too. That is a sport/exercise
that does not use a helmet at all and with all of the heads being banged
against the head board there are sure to be thousands of unreported
brain injuries.

Obviously, all you testosterone junkies feel that contact sports are a
necessary and needed part of growing up. While I can agree up to a
point, you're dismissing the fact that concussions can and do
regularly happen and can be a very debilitating injury.

Your flippant reply is completely ignoring that fact and not on par
with your usually informative postings.

Despite what many think, I am not an expert in all matters. ;~)

Actually I could care less about foot ball, socker, boxing, tennis, all
those contact sports but I don't believe that my lack of interest should
govern others interests.