Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Pop Warner participation down 9.5 percent

On 11/14/2013 8:08 AM, Leon wrote:

Jeez, might as well withdraw from sex too. That is a sport/exercise
that does not use a helmet at all and with all of the heads being banged
against the head board there are sure to be thousands of unreported
brain injuries.

LOL ... this actually happened to a guy who worked for me in the O&G
business. Jim in with a cut on his temple one morning and we found out,
through his brother, a co-worker who shared an apartment with him, that
Jim hit his head on the night stand while banging his girl friend, also
a co-worker.

Of course when we found out what happened, we made sure both of them
made it to our usual lunch gathering and presented them with a gift
wrapped football helmet.

She thought it was hilarious ... didn't even have a red face.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net