Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On 12/11/2013 23:43 SteveW wrote:

I know my wife
would fail and that would mean her losing her job, depite the fact that
she is actually a very good and safe driver (I get very uncomfortable as
a passenger with most other drivers). She would simply panic. She is
very nervous about driving anywhere she doesn't know, but perfectly
capable of driving where she needs for work, because it is all in a
limited area that she knows. If she needs to go somewhere new, she
travels with a colleague for the first visit or gets me to take her in
after work. She knows her limits and sticks within them.

That's far from the definition of 'a very good and safe driver'.