Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Wiring an Emerson Electric Baseboard

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:44:01 PM UTC-6, Tiffany wrote:
I bought an old farmhouse & I'm in the process of rewiring. I have looked everywhere on the unit but can't find if it's 120, 220 or what. I tried to search online but I'm left with more questions. I'm lost, please help. -- posted from http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...rd-769935-.htm using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to home and garden related groups

Tiffany,

Please report back what you did and what you found out by doing it.