Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_5_] TomR[_5_] is offline

Default Wiring an Emerson Electric Baseboard

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
On 11/9/13 6:44 PM, Tiffany wrote:
I bought an old farmhouse & I'm in the process of rewiring. I have
looked
everywhere on the unit but can't find if it's 120, 220 or what. I tried
to search online but I'm left with more questions. I'm lost, please
help.

How does one know the original posting date of these homeowners hub
questions?

I look at the signature line on the original post, which in this case was:

"posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...rd-769935-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups"

Then I click on the homeownershub link and I see the original message. On
the left hand side of that page, I see when it was originally posted. In
the above case, the original post is dated November 9, 2013.