Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default beware of the updates you install

On 11/10/2013 12:22 PM, geoff wrote:
Side Job Scooter wrote:
I'm so glad I dumped Windows and switched to Linux back in 05.

Scott

I find it amusing that some peoples' OSs appear to give them stiffies.

Unless the OS is actually a (real, not just perceived or religous) problem,
the whole point is the APPLICATIONS !

geoff

For me it is more economic than anything else. (I guess I'm a bad
American because money doesn't give me a stiffie.) I build my own
machines and I do not appreciate MSFT charging me over $200 for a crappy
OS that only has one workspace. Windows is slow and not inspiring.

The Mac fanbois are the worst. I will agree about them.