Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Dining table for Bill

Doug Winterburn wrote:

...and Bill, you don't need a jointer to prep the planks for the
glue
up. I used my $89 Chiwanese TS with a jointing jig, then fined
tuned
with a block plane. I used a router with a slot cutter to cut the
biscuit slots for alignment. Here's a picture of my "jointer".

You don't need all the big power tools, just some alternative
methods...

Once again you have shown that you don't need a Rolls Royce
to get a quart of milk at the local 7-11.

Nice work.

Lew