Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Church without power

On 11/10/2013 6:25 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The forecast for his area is low's in the high 20's, high's in low 40s.

Assuming the drill will be performed during the day, odds are the church
will have heat during the colder hours. Well, actually, odds are the church
will never lose power since it's just a drill.

Turn the heat up for the Tuesday overnight and the building will be fine
all day Wednesday. Well, actually, the building will be really hot on
Wednesday since the power isn't going to go off.

I like your wisdom. I may do that. I guess we're
not doing a hard freeze for a couple days, just
some hours below freezing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young