Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair
Trevor[_3_] Trevor[_3_] is offline

Default beware of the updates you install

"geoff" wrote in message

I find it amusing that some peoples' OSs appear to give them stiffies.

Yeh, I find it amusing too, just like those who get stiffies whenever Apple
comes out with an expensive new product. :-)

Unless the OS is actually a (real, not just perceived or religous)
problem, the whole point is the APPLICATIONS !

Dead right. I'm not only amused but annoyed they find it necessary to mess
with the desktop interface every time they bring out an update, when all I
want is the fastest way to get to the applications (with support for all the
new hardware technolgy since the last release).
Windows 8 sure aint it IMO :-(

Trevor.