Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Church without power

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:42:33 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/10/2013 4:00 PM, Larry wrote:

I think they should just take up a collection and pay the power bill.

I think you should read the earlier posts, and
see why your comment is irrelevant.

... I think you only have 3 days left. This major problem of freezing
will be tested on Wednesday, if the weather doesn't change.

The forecast for his area is low's in the high 20's, high's in low 40s.

Assuming the drill will be performed during the day, odds are the church
will have heat during the colder hours. Well, actually, odds are the church
will never lose power since it's just a drill.

Turn the heat up for the Tuesday overnight and the building will be fine
all day Wednesday. Well, actually, the building will be really hot on
Wednesday since the power isn't going to go off.