Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Mosaic tiles - cheap and easy?

RJH wrote:

I've just had the kitchen skimmed, so a reasonable surface for tiles. My
past efforts have been pretty poor though - just looks like it's been
done by somebody not very good at tiling. I don't seem to have the
eye/hand for it.
Might these be a better bet:
http://www.wickes.co.uk/decorative-t...t/mosiactiles/

A better bet for what - staying level with a uniform gap?
Then no. Unless they are very lightweight, they will still slip when on
the wall.
The key is to put a thin skim of tile cement on the back of the mosaic
sheet the day before, let it set, then they will stay in line. You'll
still need to space them at the bottom, but the lines between should be
fixed.

--
Signature file not found