Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Shocked!

On 11-09-2013, 17:23, TomR wrote:
Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-02-2013, 19:11, TomR wrote:
"Davej" wrote in message
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:20:19 PM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
How can I be getting shocked off my faucet? This happens only
in my bathroom & laundry tub downstairs. It's not all the
time, but it's a good enough zap to make you jump.

Is this after you walk across the carpeting when the humidity is
low?

Since you just joined this topic, you may not know that the OP
already admitted (on 10/31/2013) that this was just a fake post and
that none of what he was posting was true.

Must have been a post I never saw. It could well be fake,
but "Happy Halloween" is not proof of that.

Well, "Happy Halloween" is not proof that the whole hting was a fake. But,
shown below is the context in which it was written, after the whole fire
B.S. and after people (like me) asked what the cause of the alleged fire
was:

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:25:57 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:19:26 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 10/30/2013 07:32 PM, Fred wrote:

[Snip}

Anyone else still wondering if this original post is real or
someone is just trolling?

Almost from the beginning... when some tempers started to flare.

Happy Halloween!

I also fail to see how two people wondering whether it is a troll proves
that it is.

The OP responded to that on Halloween with "Happy Halloween"
Definitely a bit odd, but far from an admission of fakery.

--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html