Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Down and dirty drawers

On Friday, November 8, 2013 9:34:37 PM UTC-6, dpb wrote:

Largely it depends on how important it is to one to go to the effort to

not just take the apparently easy road first in choosing.

I can't decide. I don't know if that last statement was ignorance, stupidity, or arrogance. Maybe some of all.

First, since you obviously live in a different banking environment than I do, you can't possibly know the banking culture we have here in Texas. I know, I know... "but Google said Robert!"

State charters mean little here. Banks are banks. We aren't in Mayberry RFD. There are no doubt some banks that have that old time Mom and Pop atmosphere somewhere in this state; somewhere that has the old men in the corner playing dominoes around the cast iron stove, the president's wife make cookies for their customers every once and a while, and there is still a free toaster with a 1000 S&H Green Stamps with every new account.

You are an complete idiot if you think I don't have the same banking relations I had 25 years ago because

Largely it depends on how important it is to one to go to the effort to

not just take the apparently easy road first in choosing.

You think I wouldn't do what it takes to take care of my company and my business? You think monetary relationships aren't important to a contractor where half of you business is managing money/budgets? You think someone like me doesn't have a bank president that will sit down and bull**** with me because I am too lazy to look for one?

Maybe you should Google, "Daddy, how come people all over the USA aren't just like me?" Maybe if you could see beyond the end of your street...

Sheesh.

Robert

Don't be a