Mark L.

Default Best entry level drill press

I've heard you had a BS problem...... ;-)

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Mark L. wrote:

Hey Dave, You and I have the same DP. I like my 965 also, good price,
good quality (for a Chinese machine), and it just feels like a solid
unit.
Mark L.

Bay Area Dave wrote:

wrote:

Can you suggest a good entry level drill press. Ryobi, Delta ????????
or other

Regards Mark

how much you wanna spend? I've got a floor model Delta that suits me
fine. 17-965. plenty of quill travel and adequate quality. much
nicer of a DP than the Delta 14 BS.

dave

glad you like yours too, Mark. It's one of only 3 pieces of Delta gear
I have. Unisaw, sander, and the DP. Other Delta equipment has let me
down. I won't mention exactly what, or you'll see 16 guys whining that
I'm bringing up old news.
Here's a hint: the tools rhymes with "grandpa".

dave