patriarch

Default Jointer planes

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

clip
I'll degloss and wax tomorrow,
then install on Saturday after the "known to the Republik of
Kalifornia to be harmful" fumes have outgassed from that nasty
J&J paste wax.

We seem to have a number of outgassing problems down here... The budget
process in Sacramento come immediately to mind. ;-)

clip

I'm perfectly happy with the ugly^H^H^H^Hfull-of-character old
Stanleys. Maybe one of the new Veritas medium shoulder planes
will find its way here shortly after my birfday next month...

The Veritas Medium Shoulder plane is one sweet tool, Larry. Does the short
crowbar work on someone else's wallet? ;-)

Patriarch,
who eyes the southern Oregon coast as a potential refuge, when the time
comes...