Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Church without power

Stormin Mormon wrote:

CY: Not much. But, it would help provide hot water to the womens
bathroom, so they don't complain.

I was at the building yesterday. The pipe in
from the street is 1 1/2 inch. This appears to
be at least 100 feet of inch and a half. Because
the pipe coming out of the ceiling to the WH
is inch and a half.

The pipe in and out of the water heaters is 3/4
inch.

Fortunately for me, there are a couple drains
which go to garden hose thread. Looks like I can
shut off the main, hook on a big air compressor,
and blow most of the water out of the drains. I hope.
Might be some low spots that hold water, that's a
problem. Use garden hose to a nearby drain, or out
the door.

Not sure the system capacity, but that works out
to a LOT of jugs of pink antifreeze.

--
..
Christopher A. Young