Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:24:41 -0000, John Williamson wrote:

bert wrote:
In message , Gefreiter Krueger
writes
On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 19:27:18 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:11:35 -0000, bert ] wrote:

BOATS?

Byways Open to All Traffic, as stated in an earlier post in the thread.

Oh, stupid acronym, presumably made up by someone with a warped sense
of humour.
I didn't read that post.
I thought you meant:
http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads...at-on-road.jpg

Very common acronym used on OS maps along with RUPPs

As the lootenant claims to live North of the border, he may not have
seen the signs, or seen the designation on a map, as there is no
requirement to put signs up telling you there's a right of way in Scotland.

We're more civilised than you lot.

--
I don't care what they say, I don't think "phone sex" is any fun at all, unless you happen to be in the same booth with her.