Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Who OEMs Dell laser printers?

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:51:42 PM UTC-5, DaveC wrote:
Past and present OEMs? Trying to see what brand toner they use... Thanks!

Huh ?

God damn, let a person learn two buzzwords and they think we are going to do thousands worth of research for them.

toner is toner, nobody carres what brand it is. If they do they but real OEM from the people whose name is on th eprinter. Dells, who knows how many China whores made them. If it ain't an HP or a Xerox is could be anything.

No model number,. year or date, what you want a total lixting ? If we came up with a total listiong fom say 1995 to present, you weould want us to sift it for your model.

should you choose to reveal it.

Forget it. Learn to refill the toner if you want to be cheap. Do something.

Like people ocme here with "My TV don't work". What brand, what do you mean does it lightup but show ****, or does it show nothing ? does it make any noise or sound ? Is there a power light and does it lightup ?

They are ****ing stupid. But then you have that.

so how do we **** those greddy printer techs out of some money ? They only go to five seminars a year at a cost of a grand or so each. They obnly went to trade school which means they REALLY ARE going to pay back the tuition. Their gas and insurance ain't your problem, as long as they tell you how to fix the problem for free.

Walk in here with some ****ing informnation. Intelligent peoiple get help. They are polite and included the neede3d details in the OP because they know what the needed details are.

You are not even aware of needed details. You didn't even give out the ****ing model number.