Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:10:23 -0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Gefreiter Krueger
writes
On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 19:27:18 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:11:35 -0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Tim Lamb
writes

BOATS and vehicles using them are subject to all rules and regs as per
normal

BOATS?

Byways Open to All Traffic, as stated in an earlier post in the thread.

Oh, stupid acronym, presumably made up by someone with a warped sense
of humour.
I didn't read that post.
I thought you meant:
http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads...at-on-road.jpg

Very common acronym used on OS maps along with RUPPs

Never seen those. Just colour coded roads with whole words describing them in the key at the side.

--
Mental Health Outsourcing -- I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. I got a call centre in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.