Posted to rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Set 517 - Answers

Stormin Mormon fired this volley in news:%
:

On 11/5/2013 5:44 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:

Rude, insensitive, and stupid know no boundaries.

And then you call us round-eyes? You have any idea
how offensive that is? Sheesh.

----------------
I dealt with the Chinese one-on-one (face to face) in hundreds of
international transactions for over 15 years.

They are dishonest, evil, and without any morals or ethics, except one:
They consider it honorable to cheat a business associate.

It is, in their view, the highest of accomplishments to successfully
cheat someone in a business transaction. I did not invent or surmise
this from dealing with them. I was told this, in person, by a Chinese
man who, having learnt how we do business over here, was 'converted' to
our ethical form.

We try to extract every dime from a tranaction without 'going over the
edge' and cheating or lying. We have whole cadres of salespeople who DO
lie routinely... Car salesmen, insurance hawkers, and the like... and as
a society, we've categorized them in both society and literature as the
lowest-of-the-low.

The Chinese ALL deal that way, even among themselves, and consider it a
failing to NOT successfully lie and cheat their way through. And
similarly, instead of feeling they've been victimized, they consider it a
great personal failing if they succumb to being cheated. It's a 180-
degree reversal of our ethics.

So, don't talk to me about "respecting" Chinese. They're worthy of none
of it.

In addition, they have often expressed their goal of destroying then
taking over our economy. I suppose you would like that. I would not.

Lloyd