Posted to rec.puzzles,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Set 517 - Answers

On 11/5/2013 5:44 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:

Rude, insensitive, and stupid know no boundaries.

(If it is Chinese, and says crap like that knowing that there are
round-eyes that will be offended, it is still rude, insensitive, and
stupid.)

I'm not Mormon either, but that is still rude, insensitive and stupid.
And I can not imagine any of the many Mormons I know saying something
like that.

And then you call us round-eyes? You have any idea
how offensive that is? Sheesh.

--
..
Christopher A. Young