Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost OT, but heated glue can needed?

"Dave, I can't do that" wrote in message
Thanks guys, mostly I just want the stuff to not freeze overnight.
It is warm enough in the garage when working out there as I don't go
out until after midday and it has warmed up enough to work.

So far the applied glue must be drying enough before it gets too
cold out there as it is holding well. My guess is that the garage
does not drop to around freezing until around midnight.

I bought an inside/outside wireless thermometer but it only worked
for two days so I am still not sure when and what temps it gets down
to. The glue instructions say allow 1 to 3-hours to set so it seems
to be working OK at the the temps.

I was hoping to make something a little more bespoke and compact
rather than a frypan or crockpot, but thanks for the thoughts. I
will cruise the junk shoppes and see what I can find that might be
better.

Dave

Can't you just bring the glue pot into the house?

jsw