Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:11:35 -0000, bert ] wrote:

In message , Tim Lamb
writes
In message o.uk,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:05:34 -0000, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Here, it's the countryside - narrow lanes, etc, - that have the
lower
limits

How odd. I've never seen a lane with a limit on it,

Can't think of any around here either.

Umm.. curious situation here. Lane becoming a *Byway open to all
traffic* linking between two B classified roads. One end is inside a
30mph limit the other (Byway) outside ie 60mph.

BOATS and vehicles using them are subject to all rules and regs as per
normal

BOATS?

--
I thought the wife would be the ideal candidate for a new TV show.
Turns out I got it all wrong and the program's called Fact Hunt.