Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:37:15 -0000, John Williamson wrote:

Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
On Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:22:49 -0000, www.GymRatZ.co.uk
wrote:

On 02/11/2013 09:41, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

You must have some right *******s around there. Nobody here has ever
been done for less than 10 over the limit. And I've often got away with
more than that - once it was 95 in a 70!

"10% + a couple" is a safe rule of thumb so I was told many years ago.

So was I, but I think that's too complicated for police. They usually
go by "+10".

Unless you're in North Wales, where the rule is allegedly "+1".

I thought that was only one county. And haven't they got rid of that **** yet?

--
Why are there more white people killed in avalanches than blacks?
The blacks are easier to find in the snow.